Thursday, December 13, 2018

Oatmeals Cookies

I dont fancy choc chips cookies. So I've been searching for oatmeals & raisins cookies for the longest time. Last year i found a recipe on facebook and i forgot where is the link but this is the customized version to my liking. The original recipe had 1 cup of choc chips that i omitted because i dont fancy choc chips with my oatmeals.

Its really simple and please do try it. Its a hit with my husband and my firstborn, Iqbal Wafiq.

Waiting to cool. Oh so lovely.


Oatmeals Cookies
(A)
Butter 225gm
Brown Sugar 225 gm
Egg 1
Vanilla 1tsp
(B) - Ayak
Flour 225gm
Baking Soda 1tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
(C)
Rolled Oat 3 cups
Raisin 1 cup

1. Beat butter & brown sugar until pale. Add egg and vanilla.
2. Add (B)
3. Add (C).  Rolled using 1/2 tbsp measure. Flatten
4. Preheat oven 175 'C, Bake for 13-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment